Scrapbooking

Here are a few of my pages, I love digital scrapbooking

My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

My-Scrapbook-004-Page-5.jpg

My-Scrapbook-003-Page-4.jpg

My-Scrapbook-001-Page-2.jpg

I made this movie for my mam, the quality once its been loaded to photobucket isnt great but you get the idea.
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/m ... 1171360588

Wow Mel I love them, especially the first one :D

Im starting with digital now instead of spending loads on craft stuff. I mean I'll do some more 'real' albums but I'll alternate between the two so I dont spend too much :lol:

Cassi, the writing on mine is what I've done on the computer and printed off. A few pages have titles made from ready-made sticker sheets though :)

Well I've been inspired, I'm doing a Valentines page now and have just pulled out bits to do a maternity page since I took a 15 week belly shot this morning and figured I already qualified as looking very pregnant!! I know digi-scrapping is cheaper but I prefere the pages/embellishments on paper so off I go, another 2 masterpieces to create........... :hug:

cassi said:
why are you not happy with that its beautiful? :D

The lettering is lost on the background and its not balanced properly. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and if I'm not happy with something I'll bin it or pull it apart and start over. I didnt have much stock when I did that one and prefer bolder designs.

Got a layout planned for LO already. Ive got some zebra 12x12 and have bought him one of the mothercare zebra babygro's so just need him to make an appearance and get his gladrags on :lol:

Well I've been looking into digital scrapbooking and I tried doing my first layout...

loveaboutyou.jpg

What do you think, is it really crap? :oops:

I have done an absolutely MASSIVE pregnancy and baby scrap book which is actually a massive thick ring binder and not a book and I filled it with page after page of bump pictures, my antenatal notes, my thoughts and feelings throughout my pregnancy and my 2006 diary is in there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back