What and how much solids should amber be having?

amzhunny

Reaction score
I need help, not sure if i am doing this whole weening thing right..

7am- 7oz milk

9am - Porridge she loves it!

10/11am - about 5 oz milk

1/2pm - 7 oz milk

4/5 - 6/7 oz of milk - i tried intoducing a fruit puree but she hates it, and did start dong a chicken stew here.

7 - 5-7oz of milk

the bed...

Is this ok? When shall i start introducing things at lunch?

I have read other threads about weening and finger foods and have started giving her things to hold to get her used to it, and giving her a beaker with some juice in and trying to show her what she needs to do but she hasnt figured it out yet!

any advce appreciated

Sounds good to me hun.. i started a weaning thread if you wanna have a look, we have put down what we give our babies to compare with each other cos it's all a bit confusing isn't it. :hug:

On the finger foods and drinking part, she will get used to it eventually, tis good to introduce things for her to take her time learning how to use them, also with foods so she learns smells, and textures :) Isaac still doesn't drink by himself but he has a beaker, and bottle/beaker he plays with at meals times, so he's associating the two and no doubt will learn how to use them when ready :hug: Milk is still the most important part of her diet so don't worry too much about getting food in her as such just yet, maybe try just water before juice is all I'd suggest, better for her hehe very very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back