What an awesome evening!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Tonight at sofias bath time I decided I would have a bath too, so we had our first bath together :) she loved it. And I thought it was lovely. Bless her!

Also, I out her in her cot for the first time! She is actually getting big, and isn't doing to great in a Moses basket. She's so so long in the legs and body, she will have outgrown the basket by April easily I reckon. It just didn't look sturdy enough to hold her any longer so in the cot she went, so far so good.

To top it all off, for the last week she's gone to bed at 9 absolute latest and slept top 5 am for a feed, then straight back to sleep until between 7.30 and 9 am! God I'm loving this a the moment!! People say "how are you finding the sleepless nights" and my reply is "Theyre not sleepless at all!" most people don't believe me.

I love my baby :love: :dance:

I'm so glad you are having a great start! Hopefully she will stay well behaved for her mummy :) I love sharing baths with LO, not so much now because he just beats his hands off the water from the minute he is in until the minute he's lifted out :lol: xx

Gosh that sounds amazing so soon and already sleeping that well, i'm jealous!!

I've been thinking about sharing a bath with Ella but was worried that for the water to be at an ok temperature for her, it would be too cold for me... How did you find it?

I used the thermometer until LO was older, but at the time found it warm enough, but definitely not at the temperature that I would usually have x

Yeah, i'm used to long, red hot baths but will just have to switch to shorter luke warm ones if i'm in with the squirt!

I love getting scalded! I always come out pink :lol: x

Absolutely! But have had it a little too hot the odd time and ended up feeling a little faint lying in there!!

Yayyybrilliant news lex, thats the same sleep timings that Devon has just started 9pm till 5 am , but he seems to be up then or just nap for 30 mins after next feed and seems to be a monkey in the day time then too.

I agreee with Mikid, shared baths are lovely, my 8 year old had her last one in dec before a new youngest arrived. but couldn't with Devon yet, it's wayyy to cold ! when there older you can have a hot soak, and when it's cooled down, kids can get in later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back