Napping on me

traci

Reaction score
Alice will only have her naps on me at the mo. She used to go in her basket but now she won't settle in it if I put her down. Plus she's almost outgrown it! I don't mind her napping on me but it's awkward as this was when I was managing to get things done around the house!! Any suggestions on how I can get her to settle if I tried her in the cot?

Kynon is a bit like this at the moment too, he goes in his pram for a nap and I roll it around and put white noise on. He still wakes every half hour so I have wheel it about again but I manage a couple of essential chores! The Hoover always works a treat sending him off as well lol!

The hairdryer is amazing! I used to use mine all the time to get Brooke off. I'd put her on the bed, turn the hairdryer on and she'd be off! This isn't for everyone though... :blush:

Also, when Alice is asleep, does she wake when you put her down? It could be that she's going from somewhere warm to the cold basket/cot? Try putting a warm, fleecy blanket down for her to go straight on to. Or, just enjoy the naps - B still naps a lot on me and I love it x

No, she's not keen on noise, she's happier in a quiet room. Maybe she does feel a bit cold going down. But I really don't mind her napping on me, I love cuddles! Just have to let the dishes pile up!!

:yay: I managed to get her to have her lunchtime nap in the cot! I'm so proud x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back