What age?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Did ur LO go in the big cot?

O is getting a bit long now a d is nearly at the top of his basket :shock:

Yeah Will is on his way to being too bog as well, Iv probably got about another month left but planning on putting the basket in the cot in about 2 weeks so he can get used to new surroundings xx

I think Thomas was 3 months when he went in his cot but he also went from a Moses to a crib as I didn't want him in his own room too early this time though we have a Moses and then I travel cot to go in our room it's the I love my bear one from babies r us and has a higher level etc xx

Owen went in at about 12 weeks as outgrew his moses too x

C was 10 weeks old, amazing how quick they fill the basket isn't it?!

Grace was 8 weeks as
1. She was a noisy sleeper &
2. She kept bashing the side of the Moses basket in her sleep and waking herself up

She has slept so much better since

Jack was 5mths when we moved him to his cot in his own room. We bought a big moses basket so we could keep him with us longer. We started putting him in his cot for naps for a few weeks at first and then moved him completely x

Stanley has got long arms and kept bashing himself so I moved him into his big boys cot at 6 weeks. He is now in his big brothers room too and is 10 weeks and sleeps so much better.
x

9 months lol but she had a crib not a basket

We moved Jax at 10 weeks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

My Lo was quiet old I seem to remember, prob around 4/5 months. But purely because he was born so small it took till then for him to out grown it and also because he never rolled or moved it was still safe for him to use (the mosses basket was in his room). He then went in to his cot bed with a sleeping bag xxxx

Last edited:
His cot is in our room cos we have a one bed house lol

So maybe I will try in him for his lunchtime nap

About 7 weeks, she slept with me before then :). The cot is still next to the bed though.

Last edited:
We moved her into the cot at 12 weeks, we kept waking her up when we went to bed and she would wake herself up bashing the sides of the
Moses basket!

She loves the cot xx

We have Owens cot in our bedroom too!! I remember the first time I put him in he looked so small!!
56b6a514-c624-9307.jpg

about 12 weeks for night time sleeps and about 9 weeks for daytime naps. She loves it

Moved the Moses basket ino the cot at about 9 weeks then at 12 weeks she just went into the cot which is in her nursery.

F pretty much the length of her basket so last.night.moved her.into.crib as want to keep her in with us longer. She went in, in a sleeping bag just fine. It was me who struggled to.sleep LOL! X she's growing so fast tho, made me a little sad!

ella was about 6 weeks old. she still had plenty of room in the moses but she has slept so much better since being in the cot. i think its because she has more room and she can see me lying next to her so i think she feels more comforted. i know next time i wont spend as much money on a moses!!

We've just moved Chloe as she kept waking herself up banging arms on the sides of the bassinet... :)
Cot is still in our room, and will be till she's at least 6 months. And she looks tiny in it, especially co's we've just got her sleeping at the foot of it..but she's sleeping much better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back