how heavy were they...

trixipaws

Reaction score
... when ur little ones outgrew their moses baskets? thought id ask weight rather than age as babies can vary sizes.

also, did u put the basket inside the cot to get them used to it and how long did u do that for

D was about 10 Lbs i think i know it was about 7 weeks after birth..i out him straight in his Travel cot as he just seemed to be squashed in his moses basket and he loved been in the cot he could stratch out just like been in mommy's bed :D

willow was about 6 weeks so she weight about 9lbs ish i put her in her moses basket in her cot for about a week then she out grew it so just put her in her cot and she loved it no problems what so ever.

we moved Tilly over when she was 4 weeks old as it was so hot here it was cooler in the cot, she was 3.5kilos, we used to put the moses basket in the cot anyway as didnt have anywhere else for it!, she settled straight away.

When Austin was about 11lb I moved him, he went straight into his cot. He was fine, I wasn't! It took a few days to get used to it & he's sleeping much better now.

Jake was 14lb 6oz and 5 1/2 months old. We went on holiday and he had to sleep in a travel cot and so when we got back instead of putting him back in the moses basket we put him in to his cot. Jake was fine but I was a nervous wreck for the first few weeks :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back