what.a.week!!!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
Wow, this past week and a half has been bloody awful!
first me and boyfriend split up and arguing, then i get a call saying i have a bacterial infection in the vajayjay, then nearly died in that bloody heat.. its been horrific.
it doesnt even seem to be getting better either!

i have 28 tablets for the whole week(Flucsolaxillin) for infection, got to take four a day every five hours. i got them on the third of july which was a wednesday... i took one on the wednesday (i got them late so i only had time for one, but wanted to start them straight away) then thursday i only took three, as they were making me feel so sick and ill! then friday i took four, saturday i took four, sunday i took four, and today i will take four. so tomorrow if i take four that will only be twenty four tablets gone, and then by the time i get to wednesday (when ive done my week) i have one left over and thats only twenty five tablets! so ive either not been given enough, or ive took one too many occasionally by accident! i cant bloody handle it! this baby brain is ridiculous so i could well have taken one too many! listened to babys heartbeat baby is beating away and wriggling as normal which is a relief.
i havent had any more abnormal discharge, do you think its okay to stop my tablets now? although, at the weekend me and my boyfriend had sex and i felt very irritated down there.. it felt like a burning sensation.. can that be normal? or is it my infection?
any advice will be much appreciated!!

This weekend has been good though, me and boyfriend sorted things (thank god) and are putting everything behind us. and the weather was beautiful, but i really couldnt cope lol! it was lovely sat in beer garden (no beer for me of course), watching wimbledon with my boyfriend, felt amazing that things were getting back on track!
hows everyones weekend been?

xxxx

xxxx

Wow, what can I say?
I would finish the antibiotics hun, should always finish the course!
Oh and good luck with the bf, hope he behaves himself!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Glad you had a good weekend bbee and hope things work out with your boyfriend, :) xx

Wow! What a week for you!! Im really glad your and bf are sorting things out..id finish the tablets hun :) i hope it all gets better for you :) xxxx

thank you ladies!:)
i will continue to take them tomorrow i think xxx

Glad you and bf have sortrd things out :) and yes finish the antibiotics otherwise the infection could come back and youd have to start over again x

So glad things have worked out for you and the bf!! :):) I had a busy weekend too... Mine consisted of an 11 hour shift on saturday followed by a day in London seeing Matilda on Sunday for my friends birthday!!

Exhausted is not the word!!! Had a nice relaxing day off today though (other then seeing the consultant) lol. Shame I'm back to work tomorrow though... :(

xxx

Definitely finish your course chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back