Fed up with sitting and looking forward to my holiday

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Just four days to go and I will be in Devon for a lovely week of relaxation!

My coccyx (tail bone) has really been playing up for about a week and its getting irritated by sitting at my desk all day long. And I thought that sitting at a desk wouldn't cause me any grief.

I have ordered a special cushion and that should turn up soon and sort out my problem (everything crossed that it works.)

So, four days and counting!

Hope I don't miss too much!

Hi Sarah

Mine was the same - from around 12 weeks. I got a coccyx cushion and have to say it's been a godsend - I take it with me everywhere I go now.

Hope you get yours soon - I'm sure it will do the trick

LBxx

Hi Sarah

Lucky you (holiday not coccyx).

I'm having exactly the same problem sitting at a desk all day and when I get home I'm trying to sit to the side :D
Where can I get the cushioon from? Can't buy from the internet so do you know any shops?

Have a great time

Louise

Well I looked up info on website that I think was called something like coccyx.org.

I eventually found one made of foam with a bit cut out from a seller on e-bay.

I am starting to get desparate now and pinning all my hopes that I will work so I'm glad it worked for you Little bump, I'm glad you like yours!
I intend to use mine in the car and at work and will not be forgetting to take it on holiday!

Its getting quite painful now and I dread sitting down! :oops: :cry:

mind you, i would rather have this than the pelvis thing that sami and others have. it sounds like a nightmare! :evil:

I'll wave to you from over here.....where are you off to in Devon?

Colyton (sp?)

Quite close to Seaton and Lyme Regis

I am going with my mum and we will be doing absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!

BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I get the cushioon from? Can't buy from the internet so do you know any shops?

Louise - I got mine from the internet I'm afraid - can't even remember where but I googled coccyx cushion and there are loads of sellers. But you may be able to get one from a local physiotherapist or chiropractor.

If you can get one with memory foam I've heard they are excellent, though mine is just a normal one and to be honest it works absolutelyl fine for me.

I agree Sarah - that pelvis thing sounds nasty.

LBxx

My coccyx cushion has just turned up and it is wonderful

Can't feel a thing!

I will be taking it everywhere I go from now on!

Its so nice to know that I won't be causing any more damage to my back bone. The thought of that was really stressing me out.

I have a very happy bum today!

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back