What a total idiot!!!!

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Well as i mentioned before my preg symptoms have gone and have been gone for a few weeks! So today i thought id be naughty and take another preg test ... :wall2:So im sat on loo while OH stands watching and pulled out the test, peed on it...BFN!!!! watched and waited...BFN... Started running round house with OH in tow, ringing every tom, dick and harry. Doctors, EPU, midwife even delivery suite!!! :shock: The only people who answered fone was EPU so it began i got a VERY snotty b***c of a women on the other end who told me it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a BFN even with a missed miscarriage and that the test must be wrong or i havnt peed on it properly ect...Im ranting, OHs raving and manged to get a scan wednesday at 10.30. Put phone down..sipped on a coffee...then Andy said "erm baby...theres no line in control window" ..I just looked at him stupid, read instructions which said said test hadnt worked! :eh: Ooopps ... so i took used test back to bathroom..peed again..and then it apperead larger than life the BFP :lol: :dance: I simply hadnt weed enough...so panic over now the question stands .. should one stick to the story and take advantage of a scan wednesday? Or wait til my booked scan on 12th April? ... Ovb a scan would be just great and i just wanna know bubs is ok... but i feel like a right stupid idiotic timewaster!!!

Ooooh difficult one!! Its great to have lots of scans and chances to see baby ............. but if you know that there is probably nothing wrong I would cancel the appointment and let someone have it who needs it. EPU only get a few scan slots a day and there are people who end up waiting a whole week for an appointment after something like a bleed! That happened to me when i was 7 weeks and for that week i was going out of my mind!! When is your next routine scan booked for?

xx

Ah, im a dummy just seen that your next scan is 12th April so thats not ages to wait but if you are genuinly worried go for the emergancy one to put your mind at ease xx

id take advantage of scan if u feel u have anything else to worry about ie cramps etc im feeling that and im dying to get scan but i know theres no point me going for another week or so as they wont be able to see anything, im gonna see how my cramps go, good luck xx

That what i thought AshtonsMummy a bit guilty... but on the same hand my preg symptoms have gone and i am still worried. I so wanna go for scan then i can relax properly and enjoy a easy pregnancy but on the same hand i feel a meany because another worried mummy could have that slot... :wall2::eh: Bit of a selfish descion me thinks....

If they date you now thou you won't get the scan on the 12th

I would wait until your 12 week scan - there might be someone with bleeding/cramps who desperately needs an appointment :)

Ooooo a Toughy! I think if it were me I'd probably phone them up to cancel but only cos I'd be guilt ridden, you haven't got long to long of a wait for your scan anyway but it Depends, if you are honestly worried I'd go for it hun just to put your mind at rest xx

if scan with epu then cancel as you still have a bfp and some1 m/c may need the slot sympotms come and go and your getting to the time when sickness etc going to start easing

Just to warn you, if you do go to this scan, they will cancel your 12 week one.. as the cut off point was 7 weeks.. happened to me. So if you'd rather get a better and clearer picture id stick with the april scan. but if yur worried then obv go. xx

Through gritted teeth i canceled it... :lol: I can wait ..only 12 more days yep i can do this..Me sulking because i cudda seen my bubs but i have strong faith and although worried im sure ill be ok i could be just a lucky one . If curiosity does get the better then i will go to a private clinic in Lytham :lol: Grinning...bearin it :shock: Lol xxx

Hey definately think you did the right thing. And in regards to still getting a BFP.... I had a bleed this pregnancy and the first thing the GP advised me to do was another test to see if it was still coming up positive so this is definately a good sign! Sure all will be fine!! xx

as u are getting positive tests that is still a really good sign, however frustrating it is having to wait it was absolute torture (and that is an understatement) having to wait 4 days for a scan when I miscarried, and I was in pain and bleeding at the time and there was nothing the department could do to get me sorted any sooner....

maybe u should put a countdown ticker in ur sig to ur scan date, it may help feel as though time is going a bit quicker :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back