Just thought id share - My BFP

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
I never really took pics of my BFP at first so..after 4 weeks of feeling "back to normal" i chose to do a another test lol ..and almost killed myself in the process by getting a BFN !!!! But also after a 10 mins and calls to EPU, Docs, Crying, fretting, pulling hair, pacing my OH pointed out that a line hadnt apperead in the control window either...:eh: Which means the test hadnt worked...and why? Cos divvy here hadnt peed enough on it!!! So hey ho i took used test back to loo..peed again and then as bright as a button my BFP apperead in all its glory!!!!! :dance: So heres a couple of pics of a 11week preg BFP hahaha!!! xxxxx

BFP.jpg

BFP2.jpg

But i did get intouch with EPU while looking at my fake BFN - and they booked me a scan for wednesday at 10.30 .... I dunno if i should ring up and cancel and wait for my 12th april scan or just stick to my story and take the oppitunity to put mind at ease wednesday morning? :x

Go for the scan at least you will be settled.....exciting!!! xxxx

Beautiful lines! Can't even imagine how scary that must have been with nothing on the first test though :hug:

Hey hon, have those nice strong lines not put your mind at ease? It's nice to keep seeing them come up isn't it? If you don't go for the early scan you could always do a cbd which if shows 3+ weeks then you know your hcg levels haven't dipped. Xx

Hey hon, have those nice strong lines not put your mind at ease? It's nice to keep seeing them come up isn't it? If you don't go for the early scan you could always do a cbd which if shows 3+ weeks then you know your hcg levels haven't dipped. Xx

No they havnt put my mind at ease...and i dont think they will since my Uncle new GF came round Saturday night and started saying how shed had 3 missed miscarrages and how her symptoms had gone "just like yours" :wall2: My Mum flipped at her for scaring me...poor lady. Its a nice bright BFP but i think i will be going for that scan tomorrow morning because a BFP would still show if missed miscarrage (according to the EPU and Uncles GF) .. So i feel non the better lol. Superdrug lady said a Digi wouldnt be relible because the test only goes to 5+ weeks so it wudnt give me any info??? :shock: Oh god this first time pregnancy lark is scary stuff! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back