what a night

chezzabell

Reaction score
Sophie went to bed last night and started crying and holding herself down below crying and saying her bum hurt, i had a look and it seemed really red, anyway she went off to sleep at 8pm. Then at 12amoke up screaming and holding herself agin down below only this time real tears and she would not let us have a look everytime we tried to have alook u could see her whole body wincing in pain. I got really concered about her because she has been holding her wee in for hrs and hrs so went 10 hrs the other day without having a wee. Paul phoned NHS who were really quick and very good (sophie still screaming in pain) told us to give her some calpol he thinks it may be a water infection or worms, well there has been no worms in her poo. I have to take her to GP this morning, i swear to god if she has damage herself inside i will never forgive myself, i just wish she would use the potty :cry:

She went to sleep at 2am poor little girl :hug:

Oh Cherie,
This is in no way your fault...you know how stubborn Sophie is. She possibly could have given herself an infection by holding it in for so long. But you can't make her wee ffs. :hug:

If anything, the health visitor should have done more when you told her about it, and the school should not have told her she couldn't go until she was toilet trained. That is a lot of pressure for someone who is only 3.

Hopefully the GP will give her something to make her go and then the training can start again. If he doesnt maybe it would be good to forget about it for a month or so to take the pressure off her and let her try again when she's ready. I bet she'll not be wearing nappies when she's 16 after all.

She'll probably just do it one day without any help or prompting, when she's ready- you know?

PLEASE please don't blame yourself, you're a fantastic mum and you've done everything anyone could think of ... hope the Dr helps hun... let us know

:hug: :hug:

The doctor thinks it would take of been hurting Sophie cos of how long she has been keeping her pee in!!

I have to take a urine sample and drop it in so they can test for a infection.

So lets hope the test comes back clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back