What a Liar! (bit of a long read)

little*red

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Some of you may remember when i was having trouble getting a housing move,and me saying that when we lived in our old flat that the concerge/caretaker actually threatened mt husband with violence, i quote " come down here and i will punch you in the f**cking pus!".

Well we found out last week that this caretaker actually got sacked, as he wrote to the newspaper complaining about it. this is the article:
http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/outpu ... 615t0.shtm

My husband and i were having a right laugh at it as he totally lied throughout the article.
he tried to break up a confrontation between two knife wielding drug addicts
Total lies! no drug addicts or knifes were involved. What actually happened was that i heard a commotion in the hallway and i went to the door to see what happened. When i got there some guy was arguing with his girlfriend. the girl stormed out the hall, and in frustration the guy ran up and kicked our door. I went back in the livingroom to tell brian that someone had tried to kick our door in. So brian went out the house to try and see who it was. When he got out the front door the couple were gone but the caretaker was at the downstairs door (brian was looking over a balcony bit). and he said to brian
Caretaker:"what is it?"
Bri: "someone tried to kick my door in"
C: " Dont you F-ing come down here and complain to me about it"
B: "I wasnt involving you in it!"
C: "Well you better not be causing F-ing problems for me, i've got the whole building to deal with. Whats you name?"
B: "Whats your name?"
C: "Just dont you dare come down here or i'll punch your F-ing pus!"

Then Brian went back in the house and called the police on him(which he also failed to mention)

both he and the tenant had later apologised to each other
why would brian apologise for being sworn at an threatened with violence?

I never made any secret of the fact I swore at the tenant
he told the police that brian was lying and that he never swore at him. only when the police told him i witnessed it did he admit it and then come an apologise.

to be fair though we never wanted him sacked we just wanted him to get a stern warning and told he can't speak to people like that, especially when it actually was his job to deal with the incident in the first place and that he was supposed to be someone who could help, not make the situation worse.

Anyway i was reading the paper today and this is what i found:
http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/outpu ... 033t0.shtm

I kind of feel sorry for those people as he has totally duped them into believing he was being some kind of hero, and they are campaigning for him to get his job back when he has told them a buch of porkies!
I feel like writing to the paper and telling them the real story!

what a loon. i hate people like that. he should stay sacked until he sorts his conduct out!

I would also contact the people in charge of his appeal! They need to know the truth.

Urchin said:
I would also contact the people in charge of his appeal! They need to know the truth.

yeah urchin thats what i said to my DH, but i think he just wants to let sleeping dogs lie :shakehead: . he said it doesnt matter as he more than likely wont get his job back as the council know what happened because they have the police report and not his made up version :lol: .

sounds like something fishy going on, for what he has said in his defence (if he was beleived by the powers that be) it wouldnt be a sackable offence, to be honest. The top dogs obviously know more about the story and possibly other incedents etc in order to make the decision to sack him.

I would definatley contact the paper and tell your side

I agree, contact the people incharge of the petition & def. contact the paper, now the real story will make an interesting read!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back