• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What a day!!

tillzy69

Reaction score
So I make an effort to clean the house up this morning as the HV was due at 10. I sort the place out and make sure the bubba is sorted so we have no tantrums and I am actually able to hear what the HV is saying to me. 10:10am I get a phone call saying she can't make it! So then we get ourselves sorted to get to the registry office for 1pm. My original appointment was for 28th but was rearranged by the regustur. We turn up and are told that the appointment is at another office even though over the phone I was told this one!!! Anyway after a series of discussions we managed to do a declaration instead and will receive te certificate in the post next week! Bloody nightmare! On the plus side Aimee is now officially a person yay!! :)

Last edited:
HVs and midwives are pants like that!

Yay to the registration!!

They really are! Was a waste of a dat really and it was OH's day off aswell which is a rarity. Could have had a nice family day together. Oh well what can you do aye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back