What a Day !!

KirstyR

Reaction score
Ok so..... This morning I got myself in a right state because baby wouldn't move, had felt small movements before I got out of bed but nothing like usual, she usually starts rolling like in the morning but had nothing, so had some cereal.....still no movements, milky coffee, still nothing, so I thought right mrs you need to move so I drank a cold pint of coke but still felt nothing! At this point I was really worried thinking something has got to be wrong, I went and lay on my left side for ten minutes..... Nope nothing! So after pacing round and wondering weather or not to call my oh she decides to start moving ! What a releif, I made sure her movements were regular, I'm 90% sure she was just asleep, her movements were fine all day after this until........ I got home from work around 6 ish was getting stabbing pains in my woo everytime she moved so I sat down on the couch and I have never experienced movements like it before even my OH couldn't beleive it, it was like she was doing back flips or summer salts she was like this on and off for about 10 minutes to the point where it started to worry me! So for peace of mind I called the maternity assessment unit, they said increase in movements is a good sign and there's nothing to worry about ! Thank god, it was very strange I thought she had trapped something !! Anyway il be glad when she's here safe and sound ! Xxxx

im glad everything is ok.mine seems to like its sleep as much as me then practices lots of boxing .apparently at around 27 weeks they learn how to move their little heads about maybe she was head butting u in the woo area lol

I'm having the same as you this morning, LO usually kicks when I first wake up and wriggles loads when I'm eating breakfast. But this morning. Nothing! Ive listened with the Doppler and his/her little heart is beating away! But no movement :-/ gonna give it another hour and call MW I guess. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's horrible isn't it, we get used to there routines and then they change it lol, I suppose everydays different, hope everything is ok hun x x x

I have so many days like that. Most recent was on Tuesday, LO was very naughty and wouldn't move at all, and then when she did decide to wake up there was no effort from her side to reassure me lol

xxxx

Haha it's hard not to get obsessed!! If I don't feel movement for even half an hour I'm poking at him, poor little boy!!! Haha xxx

He started wriggling loads about 11ish just as I was about to call MW!

Glad everything was ok girls ! Think our little ones play tricks sometimes and are probably giggling away in side. :D x x

I think my LO is saying "hey I'm trying to sleep woman, just you wait till I'm out I will wake you up just as your having I nice sleep :p x"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back