What a day!!!

Lanesje77

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my day from the devils armpit!!!! Started well enough, arranged to go wig shopping with my mum( lost her hair during chemotherapy 4/5 years ago, and it never returned) but as we were leaving, I simply fell out the door, slid down the wall and kneed myself in the tummy! I felt of, but my mum was all traumatised, made me call the mat wing who said not to worry and call if there was any bleeding or pain, thankfully I've had none, which is great.
Then, just settling in to bed, partners in the shower and a tickle started in my throat, it escalated to the point where I couldn't catch my breath, and I was sick allllllll over, myself, the bedroom and downstairs loo!!! My lovely(not all the time I may add, he's often a bugger) chap was down on his knees cleaning up!!!! So now I'm just chilling and trying to think happy thoughts that tomorrow will be a better day!!!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?edx4ht

I think you need a :hugs: !!!!! I've banged my toe and jammed my fingers today on two separate occasions.....typical!xx

awww bless what a day ..hope tommrow is alot better x

Oh bless ya, what a horrible day. fingers crossed today is a better day for you :)

Oh bless you! I hope that after all you went through yesterday you have a nice relaxing day today x

Sounds like a horrid day :hugs: hope today is better for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back