what a day

titch

Reaction score
Well Ive just sat down, been on my feet for hours. And I just noticed Ive got elephant feet!! :shock: oops.

On the plus side, Ive washed and dried all the clothes (but not bedding/towels) just gotta iron them.

Ive made the following for the freezer;

4 bolognase dinners (with chunky veg)
4 chilli con carne
4 chicken & veg casserole with white wine sauce

one of the chickens will be for tonights dinner so thats done too :)

Ive also done a food shop and been to the midwife.

Ive put the bins out, cleaned the cupboards and run a hoover round.

Then I cleaned the kitchen after my massive cook off and washed up all the pans

and now ..... :nap:

or feet up in front of hollyoaks :oooo:

goodness gracious, i really hope i get a burst of that type of energy soon, i'm too good at procrastinating until i realise time has actually run out. i need to make a to do list.

Where do you get your energy from?! I've been dying and feeling sorry for myself today! Did a roast yesterday and have only just done the washing up! Well, Jamie did as I cant reach the sink! I dried! Hehe!

Keep meaning to freeze some meals. Jamie's Dad does a mean Chilli so gonna get them to make us a massive pan full to freeze :)

It's been 28 degrees here mind so all i've been good for is dying quietly on the sofa! Haha! xx

I'm knackered just reading that post!!!
That is nesting alright :)
Countdown is on :dance::dance::dance:

Ive worked out where I got my energy from. It was my supply for last night and today. I actually think Ive made myself ill, I feel like Ive got the flu :cry:

I was ironing and got sneezy and sniffling and put it down to pollen off the clothes from the washing line but nooooo, I was lying in bed last night and I couldve cried I felt so shite. OH got ready really quietly for me so I could stay asleep and bloody pavement cutters started outside my house at 8.30 this morning. I can think of a few places Id like to shove his pavement cutter!!!

My plan for today is.....do nothing. Im on the sofa with a duvet over me in clean PJs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back