what a lovely day today

budge

Reaction score
its been gorgeous here, sunny and warm and ive managed to get two loads of washing dry on the line. :D :D :D :D

whats the weather like where everyone else is?

4.gif

Here in London its sunny but windy with a lot of passing clouds. Its not too cold thankfully as we don't have central heating here. Its been such a nice autumn so far.

dunno, not opened my curtains, scared of the postman, plus I keep leaving the computer to go laydown, I'm a poorly bug today.

Just looked, its cloudy. :(

It's not raining but I'm freezing!! It rained this morning meant to be crap for the weekend as well :( Boo!

it was raining earlier, but im really hot! looked a bit windy out.

Havn't hung any washing out, because as soon as i do, it will rain!

its raining here now! :(
what a difference an hour makes eh :think:

raining but warm. when are you going to drop your baby budge, is it staying in for halloween????

budge said:

I had a line of lovely clean nappies, went out swimming and when I came out it was pouring. So now they are all on the airer :(

beanie said:
budge said:

I had a line of lovely clean nappies, went out swimming and when I came out it was pouring. So now they are all on the airer :(

what a pisser beanie! i hate when that happens :hug:

No sign of Baby Budge yet then????? I think we're long overdue a birth story on the forum.....come on Baby Budge,can't wait to meet you!!!

im 3 days overdue now :bored: its boring isn't it.

It's horrible,I went 12 days over,then had to be started,that took two days!!Hope something gets moving for you very soon!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

It was snowing this afternoon here :shock: It only lasted for a couple of hours but was pretty heavy and very sudden too!

We have had lovely weather here the sun was out all yesterday rained in the night then sun out again today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back