what a brave boy....

foxymum

Reaction score
Louie had his 2nd lot of jabs today & he was sooooo brave!
he did cry...lots! but he bled so much & on one of his legs its actually bruised :cry: god that must have hurt.
also hes been so happy & after a dose of calprofen hes been perfect & asleep since 7.45 pm, lets hope after a full night sleep hes right as rain tomorrow!

well done Louie you big brave boy :hug: :hug: :hug:

how come he is only on his second lot of jabs foxy? rachael is younger than him and she has her third lot on thursday?

ah poor louie :hug: :hug: :hug: But well done you very brave boy

Budge Alfie was behind on his jabs too hes only just had his 3rd two weeks ago, sometimes they cant fit you in to clinics etc. mine was because the time of his jabs fell over christmas and busy times and it made us late :x :x did my head in wanted them all out the way boom boom boom, but it didnt work like that!

budge said:
how come he is only on his second lot of jabs foxy? rachael is younger than him and she has her third lot on thursday?

this is beacause the docs didn't bother sending us an appointment out for his 12 wk jabs, i rang them when he was 13 wks & asked & they didn't have anything for a few weeks & when it came to it Louie had a really bad cold & they wouldn't do them :wall: :wall: :wall:

hopefully they will send out his 4 mth ones without me getting mad with them eh?

thanks girls by the way, :hug:
he slept all night & is perfect today, really happy :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back