something isnt right! updated 6.30pm 11th august!

i just got back from gp out of hours with bailey, docter had a good look at him.. looked at his chest recessions he said he was working a little hard but nothing to worry about, his resp rate is 46 normal is approximatly 20-25.. he asked about feeding and i said its not so good, wet nappies yes he was having plenty still.. so he said to take him home and if his temp resp rate or breathing gets worse then to take him bck where he will be admitted straight away..his temp was 37.7 so a little up but not to bad he said..

so thats it, we are home and hes actually asleep as i type :cheer:

You are so brave SSS :hug: :hug: :hug: your poor little man, I am glad to hear he's had some sleep and is getting better, I do hope you've had some rest too, you're a brilliant Mummy and your boys know that and are so very lucky to have you :hug: Sending very BIG hugs, I do hope your luck starts to change, thinking positive for you, and sending lots of smiles :) :hug: :) :hug:

aww redshoes what a lovely thing to say

thank you... hes certainly getting his appetite bck, hes done nothing but feed off me today!

oh no hun. im so sorry that he isnt very well. i know how hard it is to see them suffer :hug:

i hope bailey gets better really soon :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back