• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We've made a deal.....

Princess81

Reaction score
This is probably totally morally wrong but......
O/h has conceded to have a baby if he can have an Audi S3 or RS4 :rofl:

He has acknowledged that he can't have a porsche cos they aren't baby friendly so is only looking for 5 door cars which have to have my seal of approval for pram space :lol:

Also we were talking about getting furniture for one of our spare bedrooms the other day and HE said: "I suppose there's no point getting anything expensive as this'll be the nursery and get coloured with crayons or something" :rofl:

So as of now we're not trying but not preventing, kind of between WTT and TTC, obviously with the problems I've had it's unlikely that I'll get pg but you never know your luck in a brothel :whistle:

He he x would love to of seen you try to get baby in a porsche!!! x good luck and fingers crossed for you guys x

:yay: I love it when plans like that come together :lol:

What a fab deal! Only if you're insured to drive said car also ;) Xx

Of course that's on terms and conditions small print :lol:

Of course that's on terms and conditions small print :lol:

And so it should be! :lol: My OH's only just insured me on his car (Astra 1.9L Turbo Diesel - sporty little thing!) and I love it! lol! Nearly killed myself the other day like but it's all fun! Haha x

Lol, and I bet the car will end up being the cheaper of the two!!

oooh defo the RS4!

we need pics of proof that hes got it so that he has to stick to the baby making bargin haha x

:rofl: Loving the deal! How exciting! Loving his babyish comments too :D xxx

We went and test drove the s3 yesterday. The salesman was going thru the usual stuff and asked if we had any particular needs for it. O/h was like yeah does it have baby seat anchors and we'll need space in the boot for a pram!! :rofl: I so have him on side :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back