• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We've made a deal.....

Lol u know I'd be game for that :rofl: as long as it was legal...... Being photo evidence and all :oooo: :lol: xx

Alice I seriously don't even have a clue what symptoms I'd be looking for I'm such a novice :rolleyes: and my current situation rules out the 2ww, I've had an 8 month wait so far :lol: x

I can't believe how fast that's went! We will keep you busy hun :hug:xx

Just left him at the airport there :cry: I'm working tonight so that'll keep me occupied *sigh* back to counting down but in single figures already 7 weeks :lol:
And thanks girlies for being so supportive :hug: you are all such loves xx

:hug: indeed, it will fly by hun.. And I'm not just saying that! I only had Odhrán like yesterday and look what my tickers saying :oooo: xx

Lol I'm hoping it goes fast! It does only seem like yesterday that I read your thread saying babe had arrived!! I'll just spend my time symptom spotting I guess. Oh yeah and my challenges :lol: :oooo: scared xx

:yay: for symptom spotting! :lol: I'm really shite with challenges but I'm sure Alice and Toon will come up with some beezers to keep you busy :smug: xx

I've been thinking all day and I think we should do an easy one to start off with. Xx

Dunno maybe get your pic taken with two different Ginger haired lads by Friday. That will give us time to come up with something better for the weekend lol xx

Morning everyone!! That's actually far far trickier than it sounds....... I'm working all week and not allowed any pics in uniform :rofl: so I'm actually gonna really have my work cut out for me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back