• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We've made a deal.....

U know what'll happen here, I'll end up with triplets or something :lol:

so exciting!

so when is the car being bought? so we know when the baby making will take place lol x

We are Pondering the car at the mo..... It's kinda expensive :rolleyes: op bareback already well underway ema so babies could be getting made anytime for all I know :rofl:

Oh my goodness!! I bet your watching your CM like a hawk! :rofl: Good luck xx

I've had dreams the past 3 nights in all of which I've been preggers!! Imagine if I was o/h would kinda flip I think tho he knows we are risking it with bareback :lol:

I've had dreams the past 3 nights in all of which I've been preggers!! Imagine if I was o/h would kinda flip I think tho he knows we are risking it with bareback :lol:

Gotta love operation bareback though :lol:

Me too :D It would be amazing! Hope you are having a fab time hun, miss you on here but so so so happy that your OH is back and more importantly in theeee sack with free willy! xxxx

:rofl: @ free willy. He's going back today :-( that's gone fast eh?? :cry: xx

bloody hell. he's going back already?!? How long for this time? xx

Til mid October when the tour finishes. This was just r&r :-( x

oh no hun :hug: we will all have to think of ways to keep you busy till then. I think we should set you weekly challenges and stuff and you have to show photo evidence that you have done it :yay: xx

god thats gone fast! not too much longer til october tho! :hug: symptom spotting takes the mind off things :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back