were home !!!!!

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
yes finally were home ! its great i shouldnt even be 35 weeks preggy yet his done sooooooooooo well !

im sure to bomb bard u with pics soon as i get them off my phone etc !

im sooo tired , either coming down with something or my wisdom tooth growing his causing me to have bad throat ache !

back is still killing from the epi too , how long does that last ???????

19 nights in that place is 18 too long i tell ya ! but my lil man is safe ! im safe and were a familly at last !

thanks for your support over the last few weeks , specially to debs who text me everyday :hug: and has even been talking to me mum bless her , your a star !

:hug:

Aww that's great news.
Congratulations Gem and family x

Fabulous news and massive congratulations :hug:

Now I really need to know if you named him Leland because you are massive Dog the Bounty Hunter fans like me and my DH :lol:

Great to hear you're back safe and well!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little man, so amazing how great he's doing for being so early!! Congratulations again!! :hug:

Glad you are home like I said earlier! I can SO see why you are so in love! Leland is gorgeous!! I've enjoyed the pics you have sent me!

And as for thanking me... no need. It's been my pleasure! Your turn next for me ;) :hug: :hug:

Welcome home Gem, you certainly had us all on the edge of our seats. Can't wait to see pics :hug: :hug: :hug:

monster_munch said:
Fabulous news and massive congratulations :hug:

Now I really need to know if you named him Leland because you are massive Dog the Bounty Hunter fans like me and my DH :lol:

yeh its certainly where we herd it and it was the only name we both liked ! :oops: hubby loved the programme tho !

that was my first thought with the name too :oops: not that I watch Dog or anything :fib:

:rotfl:

I wouldn't be embarassed - it's on our list :lol:

Have literally just watched 3 hours of the programme! At least you didn't call him Young Blood :lol:

Welcome home to you both :hug:

Can't wait to see pics :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY well done hun, cant wait to see the pics!!! :cheer:

and i'm not sulking at all that you were due after me...... :fib:

Awww so pleased to hear you are both home safe and sound :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back