just had a big spend.....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well...we have done it..

we have started to buy for the nursery......

and also picked the cot we like too.....we are getting there, eventually! he he

do the cot bumpers go round the end that boo boo would lie when we eventually put he/she in their cot......so where the little feet would be?

xx

I'm starting this tomorrow. I have beefed OH to come to mothercare to have a look at the sale, and consider nursery furniture. At last- I think I may be starting to get more prepared! Xxx

The cot bumper goes round the head end of the cot. Happy shopping!!! :)

Some people say u shouldn't have the bumpers on while they are in the cot..I found this out after spending £80 on one :roll: xx

Some people say u shouldn't have the bumpers on while they are in the cot..I found this out after spending £80 on one :roll: xx

ah i see....lol.....same here...oh well. it will look pretty in the nursery until boo boo actually starts to sleep in there then x

We r Ordering our cot in the next couple of days :D

Then when i get paid in 2 weeks I will buy the rest of the things we need so I *should* be sorted :yay:

What did u order Clare? Xx

Awwww Yay! We've just started to order stuff too, so glad we're not the only ones to leave it until now! What did you get?

we ordered the curtains, lampshade, wallpaper border and grow bag all to match too...

also bought some bottles just in case mammy boobies dont do what they are meant to do and also the angelcare sensor mat and this which i think is amazing...lol

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0006B4BVW

I've got a couple of swaddles, they r so cute :) we r getting the my first adventure range in mothercare. Not getting the bedding set but gettin all the accessories for his room.

sam fell in love with the tiddly winks safari one as soon as he saw it....so it had to be that one. plus its for either sex so thats handy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back