We're all alone....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Well....

Hubby is on a course with work til Friday and my other assistant, my mum, is on holiday until Friday.....so I am alone!!!!! :shock:

I know I will be fine....but it will be the first time i have bathed her alone, done her nightime routine and been in the house all night with her on my own.....i have been unable to get down and do the bath up until now, due to various birth related injuries!! Luckily, I am healed enough now to do it......

I have obviously been with her on my own during the day when OH has been at work, but its a scary thought thinking its just me and her at nights....i'm soft i know! ha ha...confidence been a little knocked following birth, but i am getting better! :D

xx

I rememeber that feeling.... its a long day on your own then the thought of facing all night too.

Enjoy it, bonding time :dance:

Haven't had this yet luckily. Am sure you'll be fine :hug: xxxxxxxx

Awww... Imsure you'll do great... I haven't faced this yet either, but have the same nervous feelings you do! Good luck! :)

I'm sure you'll be fine. I've chickened out of being on my own this week.

Hubby is away thurs night so I'm taking me and Harry off to mum and dads!!

My OH went away when Tyler was 2 weeks old :shock:

It seems daunting at first but trust me you'll get used to it!

Best thing to do us go out for a bit to break up your day, clinic, baby group, walk in the park etc

I also plan my dinners for the week and make sure we have all the food in as the last thing you want to after putting baby to bed the cupboards are bare!

The thought is worse than the reality!! HArrison was 6 weeks when DH went away for the first time and same as you I was pretty battered mentally and physically after the birth but it was ok!! As the girls said get out each day, make your life easy for yourself and have really easy quick dinners!!
xxx

I think it's natural to feel scared even though you know you'll cope. Remember you always have PF

OH actually went away when she was 4 weeks old, but that was just for 2 nights...mon to fri just seems so long...

but...

she is bathed, fed while watching in the night garden, story read, in bed and asleep all by 6:30. job done :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back