alone..

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i am feeling really alone since i moved out of my mum and dads, Chris is always away, i only see my mum and dad every sunday, and mum at work but we never get to tlk. i only have one friend that i see on a kinda regular basis but she is now married and has a little boy so is fairly busy. everyone at work dont tlk to me, my mum is the boss and the administator is my supervisor, my mum and my supervisor had a bit of a barney and now my supervisor is taking it out on me, trying to change my days. etc picking on everything i do.
and the only friends i really have is girls on here, i am feeling so alone at the moment :cry: :cry: :cry:
and Braydon has not been sleeping at all well so i am so tired, everything i do at the moment seems to go wrong, and i just really can not go it anymore :cry: i just really wanna have a hug from my mum but i dont her to know that i am failing living on my own :cry:

Aw hun, I know how you feel. My parents live in Glasgow and I'm in Lincs, I spend every day just me and Maddison as I dont know anyone around here and all my workmates are guys :(
Have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mums are there for hugs when we're upset as a Mum you should know if DS ever just said to you Mum Im having a bad day can I have a hug you would do it in an instance without thinking your child was failing or anything like that!

Everything looks and feels worse when your tired as well which wont be helping! Have a hug from your mum, tell her its the time of the month and your feeling down if you have to then when your feeling abit beter try and make it your mission to talk to a new person each day and see where it gets you with making new friends, xmas is a great time to make new friends everyones in good spirits! :hug: :hug:

You are not failing living on your own hun; it'll just take time to adjust and I am sure the lack of sleep isn't helping either.

I agree; Mum's are definitely there for hugs; so go get some from her; she won;t think you are failing.

In the meantime; here are some from me & Gabs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Take care :hug:

awww hun, it is hard n im feel the same - im raelly sad n always poppin into mum n dads :oops:

It does get easier, i hated living on my own but now i do LOVE it, its my own space that i can do what i want with. I do get down bout Rob etc n its hard cos i have no mates to talk to but at the end of the day - like u said to me in my thread - look what amazing little things we have :D

You can chat to me netime you want hun :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i kno theyre not ur mum's hugs but i hope they'll do for now xx

see this from your mums point of view. You are her wee girl no matter what age you are. We all bend over backwards for our kids on here and your mum is probably no different.

So tell her how you feel. It doesnt mean you are failing. It means you are mature enough to ask for help when you need it.

Sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I only really see my mum and sister regularly, don't have many friends still around. Could you maybe get a job somewhere else where your mum doesn't work? That way you could make friends without being "XX's daughter" (and I know how that feels). It would also mean that when you do see your mum it will mean more because you're not seeing her all the time at work.

If that's not an option, don't be afraid to tell your mum how you feel.

:hug:

ah hun iv just seen this you know you can call me anytime always here for you, and if you ever want me over just shout your not that far from me really :hug: :hug:

We should do something bit more from next yr ever so often go out for drink one nite, if your mum can look after braydon, or even shopping day.

Im proud to call you my friend and love coming to see you so anytime always here, but please talk to your mum if you can im sure she doesnt want you to be sad at all.

You have a georgous boy who loves you to bits i can tell,

Lots of love. I will give you a ring tonight to catch up ok :hug: :hug:

You're not failing Sarah! That's the last thing you're doing!
You're doing a brilliant job.
I'm not surprised you feel lonely. Being a Mum is a lonely business sometimes. If you want a hug from your Mum, give her a call and get one. I'm sure she'd be so pleased to hear you ask.
In the meantime, here's a big hug from me... :hug:

The girls have given you all the best advice, all I can add is a load of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lisa
[/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back