Went to the ER due to light bleeding in very early pregnancy. Should I be concerned?

Wanda Hicks

Reaction score
So I had some dark brown to light bleeding for the last few days, I am probably about 3 weeks, 5 days pregnant, and it's very early. But I went to the emergency room bc they couldn't see me at Obgyn until Feb 6th. They did an ultrasound, physical & blood test. They did find my ovary on one side of being larger and they think it could be a due to the pregnancy or cyst. HCG levels are 279.they pointed out maybe it could be early miscarriage or a ectopic, although on my medical papers it mentions there is no defective ectopic pregnancy detected. but they want me to get my HCG evels tested again in about 48 hours again to see if they have doubled I'm a bit concerned. I have no other symptoms, but light cramps and light to dark brown spotting. The doctor said that bleeding in early pregnancy is also normal, but I'm still getting my levels tested. Has anybody been through something similar are should I be worried?

I had to have HCG draws in my first pregnancy.

Bleeding early on is quite common for some people. I bled on and off untill 20 weeks and have a 9 month old st beside me. I'm afraid its just a waiting game at this point.

I also bled in this pregnancy twice and im 14+4 now and eveythig seems to be ok so far.

Good luck xxx

I had to have HCG draws in my first pregnancy.

Bleeding early on is quite common for some people. I bled on and off untill 20 weeks and have a 9 month old st beside me. I'm afraid its just a waiting game at this point.

I also bled in this pregnancy twice and im 14+4 now and eveythig seems to be ok so far.

Good luck xxx
Thank you❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back