went to see m/w today...

kirlykird

Reaction score
re getting my fit to fly letter for monday and wasn't so good.

My blood pressure has got higher, not enough for her to be concerned enough for me not to go but I mentioned my severe itching so she has done some blood tests for Obstetric cholestasis :shock:

Said she's quite concerned about this as my itching is a lot around my hands, legs and feet.

She will be sending them in urgently and calling me on Sunday with the results as she said they will want to treat it asap. She also said in the worst case scenario I may not be able to go to Sweden on Monday :oops: :(

Will have to wait until Sun but hoping it will come back as nothing, just hope I have dry itchy skin!

keep fingers crossed for me ladies... bit upset about it.

Been told to chill and not to worry, easier said than done.

if it does turn out to be this then I will have to be treated and Sam wil prob have to be delivered around 37 weeks.

:(

just need to wait until Sunday now :oops:

Awwwwww, most cases are fine! I had tests done for it and had to wait 2 weeks, so it's really cool (to me) that you are getting your results so quickly! Less time to worry! I can totally understand your worry, but even if the worse case scenario does happen (which is VERY unlikely) your MW knows and you will be receiving exactly the right care for you and your baby :hug: Good luck, hope you get on ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hun, I dont know much about it to be honest but just wanted to give you a hug and say I hope things are ok and you still get to go :hug:

Aw it's such a pain when things start getting complicated! Why can't we all just have nice, easy, stress-free pregnancies!! At least if there is a problem it's been picked up on now. If you can't fly there'll be a good reason for it and it's better to have realised now than in mid air.

Hope everything works out and you have a nice healthy Christmas :hug:

cloud9 said:
:hug: :hug:

aww keeping my fingers crossed for you.

thank you :hug:

Just looking on the bright side now, keeping my hopes up and hoping I just have scabies instead :rotfl:

Kirls!!! What a rubbish thing! Poor poor itchy you! I am now slightly concered as well as I am also itchy on my arms hands legs and feet and I have got scabs and scratches all over me where my skin is tearing, it looks like I am in to self harming big styley! Does this sound like you?

I hope you can still go to Sweden you wee really looking for ward to it and I think it would be good to relax before christmas,

Sending you big hugs! :hug:

It does sound like me! :shock:

The good point of us both having it is that it is maybe normal?

Espec with us so close!

OOOh by the way asked my m/w today which date is the official as I initially had 12.04.07 and scan said 13.04.07 but she said it's pointless moving as he's probably measuring tall like me so we're only one day apart now! :cheer:

Aww hun sorry! I missed this post :oops: I hope u get to have ur sweden hols!! :hug:

i think you should swing past northants on the 11th and go into labour and then we could be bed buddies!!!!!! :rotfl: (not the same bet Jw :roll: )

sorry to hear this Kirls - Let us know what the MW says

Hope the tests come back OK and your OK to got to Sweeden, you dont wanna miss out on your hols :cry:

Im only 4 days behind you girls (kirls & M) and i dont have itching, so maybe you too have already shared the same bed and Kirls has past on scabies to M or vica versa ......... uuuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh you diiirty birds :rotfl:

Saying that though, I have really bad hips, starting to hurt to walk, and having problems sleeping as waking every hour now in pain - so I guess everyone is just different!

jennywren said:
sorry to hear this Kirls - Let us know what the MW says

Hope the tests come back OK and your OK to got to Sweeden, you dont wanna miss out on your hols :cry:

Im only 4 days behind you girls (kirls & M) and i dont have itching, so maybe you too have already shared the same bed and Kirls has past on scabies to M or vica versa ......... uuuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh you diiirty birds :rotfl:

Saying that though, I have really bad hips, starting to hurt to walk, and having problems sleeping as waking every hour now in pain - so I guess everyone is just different!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Think I'd rather have itches than painful hips :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back