had m/w appointment today

sarah113

Reaction score
and everythings fine blood pressure is slightly higher that normal but not too high, babys fine and im measuring just over 2 weeks bigger but they said thats ok too. so i had a good m/w appointment aint got to see the m/w again till 30 weeks but have to go to my own gp in 4 weeks time

hows everyone else today?

Glad your appointment went well and everything is fine! :D

I've got my next appointment on Friday....looking forward to it actually! got tons of questions!

Feeling quite good myself, must be in that blooming stage.......finally!! :cheer:

:wave: glad it went well for you. I am going to see my m/w next week Wednesday. LO is sleeping today after a very active day yesterday :)
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you had a good appointment, I'm so pleased everythin is going well for you. :hug:

I have my next appointment next Tueday and have a huge long list of things to talk about but no doubt will not mention a thing as I will be so keen to get out of there as quickly as I can as she will be wanting blood from me! :shakehead:

Hi
Glad it all went well

Had mine a couple of weeks ago and baby is measuring the right size. BP is up slightly but nothing to worry about atm. Pee was fine, no sign of protein, etc AND i eventually got my bloods back which were all fine (did anyone else worry about the blood test results? Even though i know i've always been careful, there's always a niggle to worry you)

Ive been referred to consultant as i'm under 152 cm tall (by half a bloody centimetre :x ) and size 3/4 feet. Just waiting for that appointment now and they said i'll prob have some more scans to keep an eye on the size of Mr Baby.

Got details of AN classes and a BF class so have booked in with them
Start next week and quite looking forward to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back