bumpers
cot tidy
mobile
bath
top n tail
changing mat
curtains

oops :p

What you got sounds fab!! Bet you feel so much better for getting it all! I love eBay :D

heh yeah i do!

Do feel a tad guilty though, as i dont need another bumper set.. or another bath.. or curtains.. but screw it, might aswell give the whole set a go! if i win, ill just sell on the crappy freebies i got LOL

wow and i thought i was crazy spending on ebay ur just NUTS haha :D but its so addictive i have had to litteraly x the tab an if i get deals in inbox emails then i get rid of them quick lol.
least u can get ur money back if u dont use them or even if you did sell them on an get your money back from them :D.
least your all sorted lol xx

Hehe I love eBay!!! I spent and won over £320 in two weeks on eBay one week buying baby things (oops!) lol my husband banned me from eBay for a month hahahaha :rotfl: luckily I had my grant through lol otherwise I would have been well in trouble! Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you think thats crazy - wait until the babys here! I'm getting parcels on a daily basis at the mo oops. But i am selling things though so in my head i see it's all for free :lol:

you think thats crazy - wait until the babys here! I'm getting parcels on a daily basis at the mo oops. But i am selling things though so in my head i see it's all for free :lol:

:rotfl: I love the (in my head) lol!!

I did the same to decorate zanders bedroom sold his Winnie the pooh and bought cars with his money he got for the Winnie the pooh he loves it xx

:rotfl: I love the (in my head) lol!!

I did the same to decorate zanders bedroom sold his Winnie the pooh and bought cars with his money he got for the Winnie the pooh he loves it xx

hehe. i'm selling MY things though to fund this habit i've got :lol: but it is all clothes that don't fit and don't even know how they fitted me! :D

Yeah, ebay is great! The stuff you can get at such a great price makes it worth it :) I am on my first pregnancy so I figure I will be able to use the maternity clothes for the next pregnancy too :)

My husband has put me on a budget tonight after I told him I got competitive on ebay!

Yeah, ebay is great! The stuff you can get at such a great price makes it worth it :) I am on my first pregnancy so I figure I will be able to use the maternity clothes for the next pregnancy too :)

My husband has put me on a budget tonight after I told him I got competitive on ebay!

Hahahaha! On a budget!! Love it!! My husband does this to me too - no
More than £10 on that item
Inc p&p miss!! Lol -yes sir! Lol

oooh Kat, you did get alot for your money tho! all sounds lovely, esp the breastpump, there supposed to be good ones Medela.

some bugger out bid me on the curtains, and the cot tidy. i wont bid again for the tidy cause i didnt really need it anyway lol. but i upped my curtains one.

yeah ive heard fab reviews of the medela swing! i wasnt going to bother, but then found that the medela one i got free second hand, had no motor on it. Gah!

Last edited:
wowwee, thats a lot of ebay stuff... after getting hooked and buying things everynight ive banned myself from it, its far too addictive!

ive spent a small fortune on ebay as i see things and just have to buy them! x

Didnt get all the winnie the pooh stuff :( someone jumped on in the last 5 minutes and bid for em after i was in bed, but i still got the mobile, the top n tail bowl, and the light shade :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back