Well...

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I got 3 lots of blood done! i think an extra 1 because i asked them to check my thyroid.
and 3 pin holes in me :( they had to get someone else to try she couldnt find anything.
I think it hurt more than it should of cause they had to do it more...1 was in the other arm! but i wouldnt say it really hurt. my arm is aching now,

Im not going for an early scan!!! she aid the dating scan would be when im 12 weeks :(
gutted i wanted to see my babies heartbeat. xxx

you wouldn't see much anyway, but i know how you feel i felt the same i was waiting for age when I got y date for my scan x But i was glad i waited the baby was formed and kicking about x

i had some bleeding and didnt get an early scan :-( only got til the 9th nov to wait though - cant believe im ten weeks on saturday! x

I had 3 lots of blood taken too as had to have the Sickle cell screening. Yay for being brave! x

Well done for being so brave hun, i had three on tuesday but couldnt watch her put the needle in ( yet i watch my 6 tatoo's being done!) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had a blood test before! I'm not frightened of needles though thank goodness lol.

xxx

only 3 :S I had about 8/9 bottles when they did mine for first time :( lol they still asking for more blood now had about 4 tests already haha doomed x

I had 3 as well. I'm so used to getting bloods done and needles don't bother me at all.
Well done for being brave!

X x x x

only 3 :S I had about 8/9 bottles when they did mine for first time :( lol they still asking for more blood now had about 4 tests already haha doomed x

OMG you poor thing why did they have to take so much?

OMG you poor thing why did they have to take so much?

I have no idea, I have had a few problems here and there... Diabetes and that. So they did loads for checks, Including an sti check even though I had been like a few months before... They told me they can't share information from the GUM Clinic. :S madness....

Having them done now to check my kidneys and liver are working ok :) xxxx

Last edited:
your 12 week scan will come soo quickly and you'll see a proper little person moving about. Blood tests are horrible i had to have one yesterday makes you feel soo low hope you're all recovered tomorow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back