well this serves me right and will give you all a laugh!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Well the OH gave my foof a bit of a tidy and I asked him to give it all a shave as its getting hard to see down there anymore. Its the first time I've asked him to do anything other than a little tidy round the edges! He got so excited things let to a bit of :bd:!

After wards I went for a pee and noticed I was bleeding nothing much just a few spots!! Well I freaked out and thought I was having early labour or something was wrong with baby!! I was totally hysterical until OH asked me to lay down so he could have a look at something! Turns out where I had been shaved things were a little raw and I almost had friction burns!!!! lol

So all you ladies that hate me for my sex drive during pregnancy now get the last laugh!!!!! There will be nothing for a few days now. lol. xxxx

Ow!

Keep him away from the razors!! (or your lady parts... delete as appropriate!)

HAHA well at least he didnt " fashion" a nice little pattern in there, My OH done that the first time I asked him to do the grooming for me, I never even noticed so he ended up telling me cos he was giggling away to him self all evening

Men LOL

:rofl:

There is no way on this planet EVER that I would entrust my foof to my razor-wielding OH, We play so many practical jokes on each other it would be too good an opportunity for him to miss. I am quite content to look like Chewbacca's freaky younger sister thank you very much :D xxxxxxxx

LOL thats funny, my hubbie keeps offering but think Im right for turning him down! LOL X

:rofl: @ TORino and BabyBrain!

You are indeed a brave woman to let OH go near your lady parts with a razor! Mine keeps offering (mainly because he thinks it's funny that I just haven't seen my lady garden in a long time) but I would fear the outcome!

u have guts! I've just been doing it blind and asking the OH if its done :lol: i wuldnt let him do my legs never mind my lady parts! X

LOL.

Oh dear, well on the plus side at least you got some nookie and a trim even if it did cause hysterics! I have to agree with Babybrain though, my OH would not be allowed 'down there' with a razor...i dread to think what i'd be left with! I'm still using a mirror, never thought i'd miss being able to see my foof quite so much haha xxx

Ohh noo lol mines really needs a trim but dont think I can trust OH that much :rofl: x

My DH has done mine a few times. The first was before I was pg and he wanted me to go brazillian. It was quite good fun actually. I figured he shaves everyday so should know how to work a razor by now.

Gonna need to get him to do it a but closer to EDD, but dont wanna get him too excited cos dtd causes me really sore BH so he's not getting that! Lol.
Xxx

Mine does my legs as well girls!! Well he does his face its the same thing! lol.

I've mastered a way of doing it myself. In the bath with legs akimbo on the sides :lol:

I must have orangutang arms as i still manage to do it all myself lol, even painted my nails last week,

I do mine myself, MW told me not to shave any area of my body though as hormones back them grow twice as quick as usual, hair removal cream for me, plus I have sensitive skin.
Don't know how you ladies can trust your OH's to not be silly. Or maybe its just my OH that would be silly. xx

I actually had very slow hair growth during pregnancy, weird. I think my DH wouldnt want to do it for me. I managed to do it myself up until the very end

sent from my Galaxy s2

Ha Leanne!
I feel relieved that you will be getting as much as me for the next few days! In fact, I might try to have some so that I can 'beat' your record this week! Hee hee...!!! (I am sooooo seriously jealous of you!) xxxxx

My partner did the same hunny. Sept that was before shave and it hurt alittle having my foof defurred :( x

LOL!!

But ouch! And gosh your brave for trusting your OH, I wouldn't trust mine anywhere near my foof and with a shaver lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back