• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well she hasnt arrived yet!!

louise280981

Reaction score
well af is due today :mad: i know todays not over yet but trying the pma :) hoping she doesnt :shakehead:
dont feel any af pains just tried and headache but think thats more the fact im worried if af is going to turn up!! we only bd once this month due to me having the flu :wall2: but like everyone has been saying it only takes 1 :sperm: going to hold out to test till at least sunday if she does get me got every crossed xx

Good luck girl, hope this is it for you! x

thanks lovely really hope so but very slim odds!!! but trying to be positive!! since august my periods have be dead on 28 days

Good luck hon- it would be a fab example of the fact that it only takes 1 well timed :bd:

hopefully been trying since sept bding non stop around ovulation and this time was a cant be bothered too ill moment so not very romantic !!!
would be very luck if i am, to be honest think af will come late just to winded me up

Last edited:
:dust: Have some more......how are you feeling? When are you planning to test?

feeling alittle sick and headache more worring hoping af doesnt show otherwise i just feel fine dont have any af tummy pains keep going to the loo to check.
going to hold out on testing every other month i tested b4 af and then it arrived xxx it just doesnt feel possible that will could bd once and have a chance?!!! every other month we have done it non stop. this month it was so late into the cycle so maybe i ovulate later x

Last edited:
well af still not here :dance: going food shopping at 9.30 so picking up a test will let you know really excited :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back