well on to the next cycle

jodie34

Reaction score
Started spotting tonight no doubt i will be full flow tomorrow feeling very sorry for myself again , hey ho new day tomorrow maybe next cycle i will get my bfp gotta keep positive i suppose , but just for tonight im lettin all the emotioms out ready for the next battle , now wheres the tissues lol xxx

Ah sorry the witch got you. Have a good cry then look forward to trying again this month. I'm sure your bfp is just around the corner. Big hugs x

Sorry Jodie, hope a good cry and feel better this morning xx

Thanks ladies , strange thing is there.is nothing this morning usually when i get up.im full flow but nothing the faintest of a hint of brown on wiping so not surw whats going on if im mot full flow by friday i may just have to test , my cycles have been 26 days for the last 3 cycles so if this one was i should have been full flow yest but if they have gone to 28 day cuycles again that would be tomorrow , i guess im just goin to have to see what happens over the next few hours possibly days xx

Fx the witch stays away for you xxx

Thanks i hope so too just been to the loo yet again and nothing have a little check tmi alert but my finger was clear not a thing there ive been going google mad just dont know what to think atm xx

I was so pleased by your second post Jodie, after being all teary reading the first! Really hope your body isn't playing tricks on you, otherwise random blood and then no period is a good sign I guess?! Fingers crossed for you xxx

I hope so too , im not sure whether to do a test or wait a few days and see if af comes full flow im all mixed up now as even wen my cycle changed to 26 days i had brown on wiping and then within the hour it went it to full flow but now its stopped if its my body playing tricks its very blumming cruel arghh lol xx

Maybe test in the morning if It's not there? If you can wait that long haha x

Yeah im going to see how things go today xx

If its implantation spotting, best to wait for a couple of days yet to test. Good luck xx

Would it not be to late for implantation spotting , my cycles jave been 26 days for the last 3 cycles before that they were 28 days so if i wason a 26 day cycle af wss due yest if im on a 28 day cycle af is due tomorrow arghhh its stressing me out bcos it semms to have stopped now sorry for moaning im just so confused now xx

I often get spotting for up to 4 days before my AF like you describe, hopefully you'll know either way in a day or two xx

Totally stalking this thread now! Really hope af stays away for you x

Well i think i will class today as cd1 i think af has arrived alot lighter than usual , butttt im back to a 28day cycle so im pleased about that , off to the gp tomorrow see if they can do anything more to help x

Aww thats crap sorry she got you but yey we can keep each other company xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back