well ladies the results are in....kind of

clairescunny55

Reaction score
good morning everyone, i've just done a clearblue as my af is due today. first thought it was a BFN :wall: , look back and there is a cross :think: . I'm not getting my hopes up tho cos the vertical line of the cross is VERY faint and only thin, :doh: thinner than the horizontal line, does this still mean its a BFP? Any comments and/or advice is much appreciated! :pray: :hug:

Good Morning Clare

Sounds like congrats are in order to me..... you cant get a false positive as fair as I am aware so pretty certain you have done it.... have you got a pic?

Congrats hun x :cheer:

i've been tryin but cant get a deacent pic :( i'm not sure tho, i dont wanna get 2 excited cos it is faint, REALLY faint, you can only see it in certain light, do you think i should do another test in a few days? I know if theres a cross it means positive but i cant help doubting it!!!

Why dont you get one of them early response ones? I would assume that cos they detect low levels of the hcg compared to standard tests then hopefully you would get a clearer result with one of them? I tested on day 26 with a first response and it came up faint pos x

or a digital , thats a yes or no answer ! oooo good luck chick !

I have just done a pic to show you something what it looks like

test.jpg

usually any kind of cross like that is a bfp... so i'd say congrats :hug:

but hcg levels double every 2 days so if u want to be sure test again either tomorrow or tuesday and you should get a stronger line... but well done

My first and 2nd BFP's were so faint that I didnt believe them so did a Clear Blue digital to actually spell it out for me :D
Looks like congratulations are in order :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thanks everyone but i just dont believe it, i just done another test just a cheap tesco one which came up negative, :cry: do you think thats because it doesnt work before af is due and maybe i've miscalculated dates? Maybe the clear blue worked cos you can test early? i'm confused :doh:

I agree with everyone else - just the slight presence of second line suggests you have the pregnancy hormones present so I would say congratulations are in order!

Both times for me my first PG test looked like that - a really faint / thin line - retake the test in a couple of days and I'm sure you'll see a strong line!

LBxx

it appeared straight away its not an evap line :dance: thanks for all your advice, i suppose i'll believe it more when i see a stronger line :pray:

OOooooo some good news. Congrats! :dance:

Sounds like a BFP to me! CONGRATULATIONS!

Im really chuffed for you hun :hug:

thanks everyone it doesnt doesnt seem real. didnt think it would happen after only 2 months. i'll do another test in the next few days n keep ya posted :cheer: thanks again :cheer:

Enjoy it Hon!! Good for you :D

And bye the way am I reading your username right? :rotfl:

lol its claire scunny cos im from scun.thorpe! I've just done another test and its another faint positive so looks like i got a baby!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back