well i think i may have done it ...... pics included !

G3M said:
took another ebay cheapy , and a cb digital , IM DEFFO PREGGY , i never thought id ever see thos lines or words on a test , i feel sick , dont think its moring sickness yet just nerves / excitment

i get to tell my mum and nanna today , i dont believe in waiting , if something awfull was to happen if want them to know

I'm so the same as you Gem!

I feel sick too but I think it is just nerves, anxiety, excitement etc :D
My CB digital one that I did this morning at 6:30am was the one that has convinced me. I am just SO amazed that this has happened after the first go at getting pregnant - LITERALLY!!! How amazing is that!? :shock:

I'm going to tell my sister today. She has been waiting for this for so long, she is going to be absolutely bouncing off the walls. I dare say she will be happier than me LMAO. :rotfl:

Big congrates, It must have been all that fresh air while camping that did the trick :D

xSuzx

must of been hey suze :shock:

im nervous about telling my mum , even tho she wants this , she thought id be back in ipswich when it happens , but my move fell though last month :wall:

congratulations again babe, good luck 2day telling your mum and nana, although you know it'll be fab! :dance:

best wishes for finding somewhere new for a move too, if that's what you still want :hug:

Well done Gem! Am sooo pleased for you!

Does the girlies on GR know yet? If not ill keep hush hush.

:D

like i said in my hsg I am soooo chuffed for you.

Its brilliant and inspiring when one of us girls who have been trying for almost 2 years gets a BFP.

Brilliant.

Will be following your pregnancy excitedly

HUGS HUGS

:hug:

I KNEW IT
I KNEW IT
I KNEW IT!!

(Have PM'ed you hun :D )

Can't believe I don't come on the forum and 2 people get BFP's... (Am I a jinx :think: )

All the love in the world coming your way hun - here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

elllo :wave:

mum and nanna are thrilled , being causious cos its so early but glad we told them , said they woulda been angry if id have known all day and not told them so glad i did , then brians mum came round and again weve told her . it is early but i dont regret telling them.

mum cant wait to start shopping again lol ( she started when i was ttc but gave p after 6 months lol)

Might be a little late but I've only just seen this thread and wanted to wish you enormous congratulations and a very healthy and happy pregnancy!

:cheer:

congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! I love seeing BFP piccies!!

xxx

Hello

another late congrats
so chuffed for you !!!
brill ! xx

Gem - I've just seen this - so so happy for you! Take care of yourself now.

Valentine xxx

OMG god just read this! Big Congratulations

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

x
x

MonsterMunch! I'm like you... I don't come on for two days...and BAM! Two BFPs ... I'm so happy for you G3M! I know you'be been trying for ages... It's surreal seeing your new ticker! So glad it was your month!!!!
Good thing you finally bumped that June BFP count up!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks girls , still in shock lmao

have made a doc appoinment but only cos i was shocked i could get in with my fav doc this week ( weds ) usually its a 2 week wait ! but she's the doc who sent me for tests early and found my tumour ! so i have her to thank if anything !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back