well i think i may have done it ...... pics included !

Let it sink in then! you are defo pregnant!
thparty.gif

G3M said:
1743.jpg

so hard to take a pic ¬

That would be a positive lady xx

pregnancy tests, even with a very faded 2nd line is a positive, but to make sure go have a test with your doctor.

thank you , ive a loverly nurse ( well consdering ive seen her every day for 7 weeks lol we know each now) i may mention it to her on tues before going through the wole doc thing.

Congratulations!!!!! Looks like we both got a BFP in one day! (Although I'm still in denial) LOL :D

Awww Gem, what wonderful wonderful news!!!!!!!!! :hug:

You have been waiting so long for this little one, you really, truly deserve this, well done!! :clap:

On a selfish note too - it has really given me hope, thank you!!! :cheer: :cheer:

i hope its given many peeps hope

to think i came off pill jan 05 and officailly tried from jan 06 , i hope theres's loads of peeps how there are inspired !

oh and

RELAX :rotfl: or go camping :rotfl:

OMG what excellent news, so pleased to see ure thread when i logged on G3M!!!! Hope u have a happy healthy pregnancy.....u soooooooo deserve it girl! X :D

Babylicious said:
hows your OH reacted? Is he grinning ear to ear?

his shocked and bewillded but over the moon , and his managed to get the day off tomorrow cos his had to work today . so know we can tell my mum together !

yay congratulations! :hug: even my OH got excited about us having 3 BFPs on this board yesterday morning :cheer:

took another ebay cheapy , and a cb digital , IM DEFFO PREGGY , i never thought id ever see thos lines or words on a test , i feel sick , dont think its moring sickness yet just nerves / excitment

i get to tell my mum and nanna today , i dont believe in waiting , if something awfull was to happen if want them to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back