well i think i may have done it ...... pics included !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
had anyone used the the onestep pregy test 25ml , i got the from access diagnotics but prob from ebay too there just the cheapie kind

can anyone tell me if youve had fake positives before ? or a faint positive that didnt come to anythgn ?

i just got a 2nd line , its faint but u can see it in any light it most deffo clearly visiable :shock: af not tue till weds so im only 12dpo

please someone? i cant go back to sleep now :wall: as i cant stop thinking about it !

what if its my bfp :shock: but what if its not and its tricking me :cry:

actually im onyl 11dpo , dam it why did i test :wall: gonna be wrong aint it ? :cry:

I have only ever got false neg...it is really difficult to get a false BFP!!!! I know you don't want to get your hopes up...but it does sound really promising!! No wonder you can't sleep!!!!!

I have everything crossed! :cheer:

G3M - did it come up in the allowed time and what colour is it- does it have colour to it?

yes it did , looked blurry but i was half asleep ,the time the test says is 5 mins aswell so bit longer then most, and its pink , its got even clearer now the test background is completely white .

so i go buy a different brand and try and hold out till tomorrow lmao

well - I know you'd hate to get your hopes up, but it sounds possibly like it could be good news. Hope so :hug:

Good luck tomorrow but don't forget the expensive brands can be less sensitive - try a Tesco early one - they're supposed to be good :wink:

rah how am i ment to concentrate today lol i might go nip to tesco ! ill be looking at all the strenght and buy the most sensitive !

These ones worked at 9dpo for me :cheer:

Buy the tesco own make tests- they are 25iu so I think one of the most accurate you can buy in the shop and loads cheaper than clear blue early which are the same strength

Hope this it is :pray: :pray: :pray: :cheer: :hug:

posting a pic , its off my phone cos i cant find batteries for my camera :wall:

Yaaay!!!!

I don't need to wait for your pic!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You have made my weekend :hug:

1743.jpg

so hard to take a pic ¬

looks like a huge great massive bfp to me - and at 11dpo? pretty clear line there
Whhhooooohhhh - only 7 weeks since your op too :cheer:

cut the pic down lmao , its was massive !

you think this is it then ?

omg i prob concieved in a tent :rotfl:

I think you have a bfp there for definate :D

I might try the tent thing if it worked :think: :D

If your not pregnant then i would be EXTREMELY surprised..

CONGRATULATIONS

you must be squeaking with excitement xxxxxx :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

im not sure what im feeling , complete and utter shock ! how am i gonna do anything today i just dont know !

and im now also compeltely scared :rotfl:

dunno if it happened cos this month , we went camping , i didnt know i was about to ovulate precisly , and dh , well he just had the horn :oops: he wanted it so much so it was just fun fun fun ! no pressure !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back