• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well i guess im out

mizzi

Reaction score
OH brought one of those new tests the ones that can be used 6 days before missed period, :shock: i thought i was inpatient but i was happy to wait til thursday when im due to test

it was a BFN :( kinda gutted in a way, maybe the test was wrong and i tested to early, i blame him for being inpatient and stuff :(

i mean 5 days aint that long to wait is it? :roll: :lol:

oh well always next month
i dont like the idea of these tests that you can use days before period is late, i mean its not late if the day hasnt gone by... lol

anyway im gonna wait and see what the 12th brings, never know, might get a BFP yet ;)

Those tests don't guarantee a positive 6 days early - just that some women (actually a very small percentage) can get a result that early - so you're not out at all. :wink: The day that most women first get a positive is still the day that AF is due. :D

on here it can look like it's normal to get an early bfp - it actually isn't - so don't worry till the witch arrives :hug:

It is not over till the witch arrives. :pray: ing she stays away from you. :pray:

thanks, was just a bit gutted thats all, will keep hoping til AF is due then :pray: :pray:

The early tests, First Reponse and Clearblue Digital are so expensive that I used cheap ebay tests to satisfy my POAS addiction, and saved the Clearblue Digital until I was 14dpo, and the cheapies had shown a BFP.

Its very early yet, so try again the day AF is due, or a couple of days after AF is late!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back