Still no af trying not to get hopes up!!

Kate79

Reaction score
my Period is usually 26 days to 28 days long! But usually start spotting couple days before around 24 days! i ovulated quite late this month and im on 28th day today of my period and still nothing!! no Af , no af pains no spotting nothing!! did a test and it was negative!! will wait a few days to see what happens!! waht a great xmas pressy that would be!! xx :pray:

awww best of Luck Kate!! Its sounding good :cheer: :hug:

OOOOOOOOOO. Sounds promising Kate79. Any symptoms to report?

:pray: :pray: for you

xx

yeah have some syptoms but i have them everymonth lol!! But i have no af symptoms really strange! i dont wanna get hopes up as they always gets dashed but fingers crossed!! :pray:

im in the same boat, no af , no decent bfp and to make it worse i have no idea how many dpo i am arghhhh lol good luck when u testig next?

hi jemz haha!! right pair arent we!!! i tested this morning but bfn! but still nothing !! i never go over 28 days as i have short ish cycles tomo will be day 29!!! lol!!! fingers crossed 4 us both and no i dont know when i ovulated either! xx

COME ON BFP!!! COME ON BFP!!!
Best of luck-keep us posted!!! :D :D :D

Good luck!

Got my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP!

We need to get the December BFPs rolling good and proper :D

still no period!! :pray: just sent hub to shop to buy a test! XX

:pray: :pray: :pray:

crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif
crossfingers.gif

grrrrrrr! it was BFN! i ovulated really late so maybe thats it but still no sign of AF really weird!!!

If you ovulated late, it may still be too early for the hpt to detect your BFP! :pray:

Keep us all updated!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back