men and their man flu!

winnie89

Reaction score
Mark's been coming down with something the last couple of days he's only got a sore throat, and he's lying on the setee like he's dying! He says he's suffering and I don't know what pain is! I could of swung for him, I forget I must like having no sleep night after night constantly having feet in my ribs and stomach, and going for a wee every 10 mins! Lol

Apparently we don't realise just how serious an ailment man flu is.

As I tell my OH, "Kids get the cold, men get man flu, and women get over it."

They forget that we still go to work and look after the house when we're poorly. xx

yeah i know, when i've been unable to get out of bed because i'm in agony with the baby pushing against my nerve all i get is oh you'll be fine!' but he's got a a sore throat and i'm expected to run round after him so i told him i'm on my maternity leave and i'm supposed to be resting! you've only got a sore throat u haven't lost the use of you legs or hands do it yourself! lol

lol my OH isnt well but he knows better than to complain, ive told him he looks tired and to 'get over it you pussy' lol

it's just laughable his mom rang me last night and said was i taking care of him, and i told her straight if he was dying then yes i would but he's got a cough and a sore throat, i'm 9 months pregnant i should not be running around, my health and my baby's health comes first! if i seem like an insensitive cow then i don't care, i get it all the time from his mom, saying i don't look after him enough, when he should be looking out for me and this baby. i'm not going to be pressured into making myself bad by running around wiping his arse when he;s more than capable of doing it himself. he came to bed last night after i'd gone off in a huff and he appologised for being a dick and he said he's speak to his mom about backing off a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back