Well girls.... back again :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough now.

Share any concerns via PM.

EM has said goodbye, I suggest we leave it at that. :)

Re: Rhian. OOOps.... yep i did but i couldnt find it so i posted here!!! I totally agree with all the comments people have made (and all those that pm'd me thinking the same!) The digi was negative and its obvious now thats what it was. Theres no telling some people though :roll:

sammy...i just dont trust this girl...notice how her avatar has now gone....hhhmmmmm :x :x

i have to agree too.

i think mods should look into this now, but i wonder if she will be back in a months time...

and yes,, i would love to see those 'strong bfp's' she had...

LOL a fake really ha! thats a joke :shock: . if i was a fake wht the hell would i be totaly open about everything even post all my pics of my daughter myeslf and my hubby. whats wrong with you girls? i never got a dark line this month, i had it confirmed my the doc. i thought different of you girls. thanks alot iv deleted my sig and pics coz iv asked the mods to delete my profile for me how dissapointed and embarresed do i feel!

Elle'sMumy

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 23:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hun.. well heres your first person saying that my CB digi was wrong.
i took 3 tests all bfp, my last being very strong blue lines.. and my CB digi gave me a "not pregnant" i went dont to the doctors today to confirm my DD! Thanks for all your responces!

getting tripped up in your own story again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back