Back again

Georgie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Im back again, I posted a few weeks ago under am i pregnant or just stressed?

Just a quick rough summary, i havent had a proper period since the end of july.I got married in august and forgot to take the pill a few times so since 18th august i havent taken it all. I had light bleed from 27th til 29th august.I tested a month ago this weds and got bfn and then tested again 2 weeks after and got a bfn. I havent had a period at all since. My boobs have really started to hurt now, there ok in bra but tender to touch and feel almost bruised all over.

would you test again or wait?

personally i would test again hun

the soreness sounds like a good sign
have you any other symptons?

Yeah, think you should test again.......keep us updated :hug:

Thanks everyone!

I havent tested yet but will shortly......
I would love to be preg but worried that its just the stress im sufferinf from at the mo thats stopping af or even worse there is something wrong with me.

Don't even feel like i have had an hint of af coming as i usually know..

keep fingers crossed xx

Good luck I hope you get you bfp, I would definately test again! If it is bfn again I would and see your doctor so they can rule out other causes of not getting af, I am currently seeing my doctors after missing a period I have since had a light period the following month but am still getting pregnancy symptoms so they are looking into other reasons my hormones may be all over the place. I have had blood tests for thyroid, anemia etc which your doctor will probably want to do, and I am now waiting for a scan (have it on tuesday) so is worth going to doctors and getting it looked into :hug:

I had a lot of physological symptoms around the time of my marriage and was told it was my way of dealing with the stress of it all..Not trying to put a downer on it just giving another perspective but like the others said worth checking out with Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back