Well girls.... back again :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD I'M SO SHOCKED!!!! Girl when are you gonna listen? :roll: :wall:

listen?? to what? my doctor told me i was due on th 19th december...
anyway im hoping that it may be wrong

4 weeks gestational age_; 5 - 426 mIU/ml
(mine was 5mlu so you never know) not getting my hopes up though :roll:

I have heard of this before. One friend of mine did not get a positive on any test, blood or urine until she was a solid nine weeks. Keep your chin up and :pray: :pray: AF does not come!

How did your doctor confirm it to give you a due date? Did he do any other tests?

I saw in your other thread that you are thinking sbout taking Clomid - as far as I know (and i coukd be wrong) Clomid is taken to regulate cycles and make you ovulate, so unless you have very irregular cycles and problems ovulating there is no reason for you to take it.

yes he took a urine sample and it came back pos then asked me about my cycle; i have a 24day cycle always on time, always ovulate cd10, and my last AF was on the 18th March so he used a little circular thing and worked about 19th december and set me a date to see MW in 2 weeks i had asked him for bloodwork because of my m/c in feb and wanted to know my hgc numbers. guess im just really unlucky :wall: im not sure about Clomid, my doctor just mentioned it back in england :think: anyway i think i may try testing in a few days and take it up to see the doctor if its still showing bfp :?

Hi hun, its not over till af arrives, u could still be pg, :pray: :pray:

as far as i know clomid is a presciption drug and therefore only prescibed by doctors, i know you can buy it over the internet but its not a good idea too. (ive thought about buying it over the internet, but i was put off, incase it messed up my cycles.)

Sending u lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ,

Yes he was ok with perscribing me with it because of the luck iv had and bacause i used to have awful cycles up until recently even more so after the m/c. so you think there may possibly be still a chance? :|

xxsammyxx said:
GOD I'M SO SHOCKED!!!! Girl when are you gonna listen? :roll: :wall:

kinda what was going thru my mind really...EM im sorry about the confusion u have had over HPT but all ur tessting threads seem to be the same time after time BFP...BFN...BFP then it always a bfn..i just dont get it :wall:

Thats rude.. all the tests iv taken iv posted and had comments that there IS two lines.
iv decided im going to say bye, all of this pergnancy forum business is stressing me out. bye girls good luck x

:| I feel the same way, hun I don't understand.

Seems to happen to you quite a lot lately.

Elle'sMumy said:
Thats rude.. all the tests iv taken iv posted and had comments that there IS two lines.
iv decided im going to say bye, all of this pergnancy forum business is stressing me out. bye girls good luck x

Actually quite a few people pointed out that they could not see a line.

im sorry your going through this again

it does seem so strange though that this has happened again...

It wasn't rude, just tring to understand what's going on...

:cheer: I'm holding the biggest party on earth. Would anyone like to come?

Elle'sMumy said:

nobody was being rude...just that nothing adds up u say u have BFP then BFN then BFP then u always get bleeding around the 28th - this being the time u say AF is due :think: :think: :roll: :roll:

im not at all trying to be funny but nothin u say adds up to me and with recent fake members making up stories of similar content then im begining to get a bit concerned..its the fact that nothing u say add up to me , i may be wrong, but im sure others kinds agree here

Hun the thing is they are very faint, and I was kind of shocked you didn't post your 3 strong bfps you got after?

The first ones do kind of look like evaps on my comp, but might not so on others I dont know, like I said I just thought it was odd you didnt post pics of your very strong ones you said you had.

Not saying for one moment I disbelieve, just kind of feel abit stumped :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back