Weird pains

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Went for a walk yesterday only for for 30-40 minutes or so and all last night I had like constant period type pains but they were much sharper and more painful than usual and everytime the baby moved it made the pain feel worse. Its been the same all morning and whenever I sit down it feels really bad... any ideas on what this is? xx

labor? have you spken with your MW. are they contractions?

I can't get hold of me but left her a msg I don't think they're contractions cuz they don't come n go n my tummy doesn't go hard :s x

It could b spd?

Or baby pushing down too much? Take it easy babe xx

It could be a simple case of overdoing it. I did this with my second baby after walking and was in pain for a few days with it, rest as much as poss, take some paracetamol and if at all concerned ring hospital if you cant get hold of MW xx

I felt like this the day before I went into labour, also had back ache and felt a bit sick, I'd been swimming for an hour that morning so could have over done it. Just make sure your bag is ready etc unlike me!

Yeah it feels really strange. Its settled a bit now, just been on/off but the BH I am getting are quite painful/strong just not regular. My bags are all ready and packed in the car hehe :) I was walking only for 30-40 mins but I dont feel like I over-did it, other than that I didnt really do anything all day and the walk itself wasnt hard - no hills or anything :S xx

Doesn't have to be regular to b labour Hun just constant and stronger.. Rest up and see how it goes :)

Yeah I'm gonna have a bath soon and go to bed me thinks really sleepy today and OH has gone out so I'm bored on my own :p luckily hes literally 2 seconds away if anything happens :p xx

That's good he's not far if u need him :)
Enjoy ur bath babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back