Lots of pains!

zoe82

Reaction score
Just getting a bit worried as all day yesterday I was suffering from low abdominal pains, and pains in my bits everytime I stood up, and still the same thing today, but now I'm also getting constant period like pains and low back pain, does this sound like BH, as I don't think I've had them before? Or something more to be worried about?? :confused:
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I've never had bh, so not sure what they're like. Only had period pains and backache when I was in early labour. Maybe someone else may be able to help with regards to bh hun x x

I know, I have nothing to compare it to as I haven't had any as far as I know, my friends just gone 4 weeks early, so maybe its just in my head about her!

I have had pain down there all week, I figure it is because baby may be working their way down a bit and everything is softening in prep for birth, have also been having lots of back ache! BH is tightenings so if you feel your bump go hard! Sounds like your body is just gearing itself up but could be like this for a few weeks yet x

Well I'm not due for 4 weeks yet, but you never know! Might give the hospital a call just to check as its still like it this morning :eek:

Oh really? Best get my backside into gear and call them then! Thanks, I clearly have no idea! x :)

Yesterday I was having a sharp shooting pain every 10 mins or so right down and they said it was baby making her way down but nothing to worry about. Hope you feel better soon.

I have been getting bh for the last few days /week, and yes, your bump goes very hard as all the muscles tighten. I would say that although it isnt painful, it is definitely uncomfortable, and can be achey around the bump and back area. Any worries should always be reported to hospital or midwife though. Im sure all will be fine :)

That's pretty much what I've just been told! Her head was engaged at my midwife appointment 2 weeks ago, so it sounds like its pressure from that really, oh well, only 4 weeks to go, and I'm sure I'll be in a lot more pain than this!! :)

I'm ok thanks, keep getting it, but think its just one of those things! Told to take paracetamol and have a bath (not doing the bath, I struggle to get out!), but am seeing the midwife tomorrow anyway, so I'm sure if its anything else, she'll say x :)

Glad all ok hun :) I agree about the bath lol x x

Just noticed this, sorry you've been having pains, but hopefully just lo getting into position! Hope you're feeling better today!

That's ok, I do feel better actually and the midwife said that's kind of what happens when you've got a babies head right down in your pelvis! Don't want to go into labour too early! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back