• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird Dreams and restless Sleep

Springbaby4me

Reaction score
Anyone else having probs sleeping? I am really restless and finding it really hard to sleep. I fall off straight away but as soon as I have to get up to pee I find it really hard to get back to sleep. And I am having the most weird and awful dreams - well more like nightmares!

Anyone got any adice on what might help?

I'm exactly the same way! I have no idea how to help soothe my poor sleep and restlessness, and I really doubt there's really a way. :think: Hope there is, though!

Hi,

I am having the same problem I keep having the most weird dreams, I wake up every few hours needing the loo then I can't get back to sleep. I don't know what will help I have just been having a milky drink before bed to help me sleep. i think it's just one of those things we have to put up with durong pregnancy!

i started reading a couple of pages from a book before bed seems to make me have a better more relaxed sleep. still up at the crack of dawn though!

i think we are all anxious whether we're aware of it or not, so its not surprising we're getting weird dreams !

I usually sleep like a log, head hits the pillow and I'm out like a light. Not so any more!!!! I go to bed absolutely pooped, sleep for two hours and then spend the rest of the night in half asleep/ half awake mode. It's driving me mad and I look permanently knackered. Suppose it's good practice for when the LO arrives LOL!!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

timsmom that is exactly what I have been saying, apparently its natures way of preparing you! :rotfl:

But god I am shattered. In work and can hardly keep my eyes open, on top of the fact that I work in London and there is a tube strike on this evening for 4 days that should be fun in the rush hour - ummm not!

What is your due date SpringBaby4Me. I'm only nine weeks< i think I should still be able to sleep. My son slept through form 5 weeks old so I'm hoping its genetic and this baby will too.

I work full time and will have to go back to work after my maternity leave (enormous mortgage and all that) but if I keep nodding off there will be no job to come back to LOL

i sleep fine but keep having horrible dreams last night it was horrific!!!! :shock:

Hey there timsmom I am 10 weeks today so due 2nd April, waiting for dating scan to confirm cant wait.

Am sleeping a little better this week but still shattered, I have no energy to do anything its awful.

When are you due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back