Weird cycles after miscarriage.....

stacesl3

Reaction score
Just wandering if anyone had strange cycles after a MC? I started mc on the 17th March and then got my first AF on the 8th April so 3 weeks after (I know this was pretty early but didn't think much of it as when I had my last MC i got AF 3 and a half weeks after!) It was pretty heavy which I was told was normal for the first one.

So thought everything seemed like it was on track, not sure if i have ovulated as only started doing opk's the eve of cd12 and never got a firm positive so who knows... anyway yesterday i had blood when i wiped and has turned into proper AF....only 18 days after my last af??? so i am a week early which has never ever happened before, not quite sure what the heck is going on? Is this normal? I'm so worried I will start havign weird cycles now, thats all I need. My cycles have always been 27-29 days

Anyone have something similar happen? would be grateful to hear, thanks x

My cycles have been crazy since mc. Before I was having 29-32 day cycles, since I've had anything from 26-81 days. We are under the fertility clinic and they said I had to wait it out and it was normal to be 'out' afterwards. It has been 10 months now though and I was hoping they would get back to normal sooner.

Last edited:
Thanks snowbee, hoping this is just a 'blip'!!

Anyone else have strange cycles??

I am only on my second cycle since miscarriage and the bleeding from last AF just went on and on, I think it was up until about CD13, it wasn't full on bleeding the whole time but its unusual for me. I think things can be a bit messed up for a while xx

I had medical management for my mmc on 1st feb, had af 4 weeks later which I thought great all on track but then I had 5 days of very light spotting 4 weeks later and then what seemed to be full blow af 2 weeks after that! All a bit crazy but I really do think that's normal after a miscarriage. Hope it all gets back to normal for you soon.x

Mine were all over the shop too hun, I couldn't tell if my bleeding was just spotting or af. Did take a few months to get back on track xx

Thanks ladies, CD4 today and bleeding has almost stopped, very light now, weird for me though as my period's are usually about 2 days! I just hope my cycles go back to normal, I'm up against it enough without having to deal with dodgy cycles :(
x

Hope you're ok stace. No advice but just wanted to say the quote you have on your profile pic is one of my fave ever quotes. Partly because I love rainbows and partly because of the message. xxx

I had my mc back in July and my cycles are still messed up! I'm currently on CD 45.....driving me nuts!!

Hope you're ok stace. No advice but just wanted to say the quote you have on your profile pic is one of my fave ever quotes. Partly because I love rainbows and partly because of the message. xxx

Thanks hun, I'm okay (ish) getting there, just in limbo at the moment. Hope all is well with you xx

Limbo land is a horrible place to be but there are lots of us there with you so you're not alone hun.xxx

Thanks hun, I'm okay (ish) getting there, just in limbo at the moment. Hope all is well with you xx

I'm fine thanks. Hope you're not left in limbo land for long hunni. Horrid :hugs:

My last miscarriage was on the 10th June last year and my cycles still aren't back to any kind of pattern.

Yes my cycles have been totally messed up I even thought I might be pregnant again. Our body's can be cruel after loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back