Cycles after miscarriage?

TORino

Reaction score
I didn't expect to be writing in here so soon given my holiday is booked and ttc is out of the question until after that at least.

Having said that, I have not sorted out my contraception yet :oooo:

After my mc in April, I have had one cycle which was 27 days and I am currently on day 30 of this cycle.

Prior to the mc and getting pregnant, I had cycles that were anywhere between 24-27 days, last time I got this late I was PG!

Is it possible that my cycles could be messed up?

Hey Torino, hope your ok. Unfortunately yes many peoples cycles are all messed up for a bit. I was regular as clockwork pre m/c in Feb and since then had random spotting and no sure af. I went bacl to the dr and she said it can take 3 months which I am now at. Its highly frustrating but it is your body getting itself all ready for a sticky bean! Hope your body sorts itself out soon!

Hi hunnie, I was always 28 days, regular as clockwork. After mc my last 3 cycles have been 34,36 and 35 days! Sorry for your loss xx

hey hun, i had my D&C on 5th april and still no AF for me :( last time cycles went back to normal straight away

Hello hun my cycles were messed up after my mc took 45 days after mc to get period and that was very late x

I was regular 28 days before mc, my last three cycles have been 33, 36 and 35 days :(
I'm cd 33 today, so another long one x

Sorry for your loss Hun, does the length of your pg make a difference to your cycles returning to normal? Xx

I assume that the further along you are, the higher the level of hormone and maybe the longer it takes to get back to "normal"??? I don't know really x

Ok I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in my right tube being removed 7 weeks ago. My period hasn't come yet so I did a clearblue indicator test which says pregnant 1-2 weeks....... I had unprotected sex about 7 days ago. Could I be pregnant or is hcg still present from ectopic? Whats the chances of getting a positive 7 days after?

IMO the chance of a digi picking up anything 7 days after bd is zero. Don't forget that implantation can take 8-10 days before the hormone starts to be released.
I don't know many tests that could work as soon as that x

Yeah that's what I thought. I called the doc I'm going into see her Thursday as there shouldn't be any hcg left in my body after 7 weeks. My levels were only at 2543 b4 the op, and as they removed my tube it would drop faster

UPDATE....., Ok so I went to the doctors yesterday, they did a urine test there and it came back positive. She sent me to the hospital for bloodwork this today too with a request for the results today. She called me back half an hour later. My levels are at 753 and unaware to me bloodwork was done 4 days after my op (the day they released me) to check my levels they were at 521 so they are higher than when I came out. She said it indicates I am pregnant but alot of things are going against me due to what happened recently. It could end up ectopic, a miscarriage or blighted something can't remember what exactly lol. I go back in two weeks for another test as nothing will be seen on a scan till then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back