Weird Cycle

shez

Reaction score
My cycle last time lasted 9 days when usually it is no more than 5. There was also a lot of clotting at the beginning and then light dark stuff towards the end (sorry tmi) which again is very unusal for my cycle. Has anyone else had the same symtoms?

Take care
Sheree

Hiya Shez

Did your AF start any later than usual or was it on time?

Hi'ya

I have had a 30, 80 and the last one was 34 day cycle. I've been taking Agnus Castus to regulate them and it seemed to have settled down the last month. Evenso both before the pill, while on and aferwards, i have always had a max of 5 day cycle - usually 2 heavy and 3 light (sorry if tmi) while this was 3 days of clotting and the rest light/brown stuff.

Regards Sheree

Hiya Shez

The reason I ask if your period was late is because there is every possibility that the heavy bleeding could be an early miscarriage if very different to your normal AF. Many women will have an early miscarriage and never know as they assume thet have just had a late AF.

Whilst homonal changes are usually the cause of heavy bleeding, as you have been taking Agnus Castus for a few months, it it worth considering the fact that you may have achieved pregnancy, but sadly it was not to be.

Although the onset of bleeding means you may never know whether a pregnancy took place, it's worth bearing in mind as it means you can and will get pregnant in the future.

Hope your periods settle down soon and you achieve your BFP very soon!

Best of luck!

Cheers for that. Someone else on another forum suggested it could have been an early miscarriage as she had had similar symptoms. Like you say, even though it is a lose at least i know i can at least achieve pregnancy and that nothing is seriously wrong down there.

I'm not feeling great at the moment, really bloated with alot of acid. i've been visiting the loo every hour for the past 2 days but i don't want to get my hopes up yet - i still have another fortnight before i can test.

Good luck on the impending birth, and thanks again.

Take care
Sheree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back